In today’s world, fingerprints are used for everything from unlocking phones to gaining entry into secure buildings. However, not all fingerprints are created equal.
According to a recent study, a significant percentage of the population has difficult-to-read fingerprints. This can be due to age, certain types of work such as construction, or prolonged exposure to various chemicals.
In cases where a traditional fingerprinting method is not possible, All Clear offers live scan fingerprinting. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients so that they can obtain the evidence they need to solve their cases.
Livescan fingerprinting is a fast, clean and accurate way to capture fingerprints electronically. With our advanced Livescan machine, your fingerprints are rolled across a glass plate and scanned. This process is faster and more accurate than the old ink-and-roll method. In addition, it eliminates the need for ink or cards, making it a more convenient option for you.
Book Appointment Now
When you need to be fingerprinted for any reason, our trained agents are here to help. We will make sure that all of your paperwork is in order and take your fingerprints. We will then process the request and have you on your way as quickly as possible. Our agents are experienced and qualified, so you can rest assured that everything will be done correctly.
Here at All Clear , we provide high-quality live scan fingerprinting services for a wide variety of state agencies, programs, and industries.
Our services are quick and convenient, and our knowledgeable staff is always available to answer any questions you may have. Whether you need fingerprinting for adoption, banking, child care, education, or any other industry, we can help.
We also offer a variety of other services, including passport photos and Notary Public services.
Fingerprinting Services include:
- LiveScan Electronic Fingerprinting
- Hard Card (ink) fingerprint cards
- Conversion from hard cards to electronic fingerprints for out-of-state applicants
- All Clear Employee Screen (ACES) is authorized by the FBI and FDLE to provide Electronic LiveScan Fingerprints.
We offer quality mobile and in-office appointments for convenient same day Electronic Fingerprinting utilizing LiveScan.
We submit your fingerprints directly to FDLE for a Level II background check.
Electronic fingerprints provide virtually error free fingerprints. Our state of the art equipment instantly reads the fingerprints and determines if the print is valid.
State fingerprints can be stored within our secure database up to 6 months for future submissions without having to be fingerprinted again. A re-submission fee will apply.
All Clear Employee Screen can fingerprint you for background checks required by the following entities:
- AHCA: Agency for Health Care Administration
- DOE: Department of Education
- DOH: Department of Health
- DFS: Division of Securities
- DHSMV: Department of Motor Vehicles
- DOR: Department or Revenue
- DBPR: Division of Professions
- Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Criminal Justice Applicants (examples include – law enforcement, corrections, correction probation officers)
- Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
- Volunteer and Employee Criminal History System (VECHS)
- Medicaid & Medicare Enrollment & Re-enrollment
- Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ)
- Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA)
- Vendors and Guardian Ad Litem: (examples include – day care center employees, juvenile treatment centers)
- and many more
*We do not fingerprint for concealed weapons permits